AUTUMN WHISPERS APP
The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website / mobile application and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
1. General statement
We are the Autumn Whispers LTD of No 5, Grange Road, Ballina, Killaloe, Co Tipperary V94VP8X, IRELAND (the “Autumn Whispers LTD”, “we”, “us”, “our”) .
We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018, very seriously. The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
2. Collection and use of personal information
2.1. Face Data
Autumn Whispers LTD extracts face signature (1024 bytes) from image of a user, this will be used for security access to the APP or to the Albums, and we do not save any image or face on our servers/cloud.
The purpose of collecting this information is for “user verification” for those users who have already logged in the application. Users can activate this ‘extra’ verification as an option to secure their APP access or open their created albums. We retain face data until users option is selected to user verification.
Face Data and any other personal or user data will never be shared nor disclosed to/with any third party.
2.2 Personal Data
Autumn Whispers LTD does not collect common personal data about you on this website and mobile application, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us, using our online feedback form or by making a purchase). This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- your credit/debit card or bank account details;
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of this website.
Personal Data and any other user data will never be shared nor disclosed to/with any third party.
2.3 Contacts Data
Autumn Whispers LTD uploads contacts to our server only if the user (you) wants to and selects the option to do so. The purpose of this option is to show other users from your contact list that joined the application, for your convenience of connecting.
Your contacts and any other personal or user data will never be shared nor disclosed to/with any third party.
3. Collection and use of technical information
When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- the IP address of the visitor’s web server;
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used;
- Google analytics which show the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded);
- the type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
Autumn Whispers LTD will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Autumn Whispers LTD never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by Autumn Whispers LTD , and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
4. Purposes of processing and legal basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- dealing with any queries that you have submitted to us via the website;
- processing applications and transactions submitted through the website;
- improving and developing this website;
- carrying out research and user surveys;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are that this is necessary for:
- our legitimate interests in conducting our business in ensuring the proper management and functioning of Autumn Whispers LTD. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights, and freedoms.
- compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that applies to us; and
- the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
5. Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
We may from time to time use Facebook Advertising, Facebook Pixel Re-Marketing, and communications. This tool allows us to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous, and we cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
6. Recipients of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law; and
- digital marketing and analytics service providers.
7. Transfers Abroad
In connection with the above, we might transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area by enabling remote access to your personal data by our service providers for support services, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union. If and to the extent that we do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers. These may include entering into a contract governing the transfer that contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the European Commission. If you would like to receive further details of the measures that we have taken in this regard, please contact email@example.com
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
9. Requirement to provide personal data
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data. However, where you submit a query to us in the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website or submit a form such as registration for an account on our website or to sign up for one of our newsletters, we will ask you to provide certain information, such as your name and email address. If you do not provide this information, we may not be in a position to process your request.
10. Unsolicited Correspondence and Third Party Data
Autumn Whispers LTD may occasionally receive unsolicited correspondence from members of the public or solicitors which contains personal data relating to third parties (“Third Party Data”). We may process such Third-Party Data for the purpose of replying to correspondence, dealing with queries and complying with our legal and regulatory obligations. The legal basis on which we process Third Party Data is that this is necessary for our legitimate interests in conducting our business and ensuring the proper management and functioning of Autumn Whispers LTD . If you would like to receive further details about our use of Third Party Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Your rights
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact email@example.com
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
13. Queries and Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints in connection with our processing of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission if you are not happy with the way we have used your information or addressed your rights. Details of how to lodge a complaint can be found at on the Data Protection Commissioner website or call the Data Protection Commissioner at 353 (0)761 104 800